Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally!


It has been some time since I have visited you. I thought with all the snow we've had, that I should probably do an inventory of the snowfolk here in the library....make sure none have ventured out into the 'real world'. Not only were they all accounted for, but somehow we have increased. This is a photo of what I think may be the reason for this. (I suspect these are not the only two who might be adding to our numbers.) Hopefully Spring will arrive before we run out of space.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I could have told you they were multiplying...sometimes, I swear I can see them moving closer to the desk out of the corner of my eye. And they're always watching me...watching me....

The ferret may have to come to work with me to protect me. He'd love to gnaw on the Snowfolk....

:-D Tee hee!